Monday, August 19, 2013

Our First Day of School | 2013

In years past, I have started the school year with an idea of how our day would go (like in this post) only to find out that things did not work out the way I had planned them to (like in this follow up post).

This year is a bit different. I have an idea of what I want our day to look like, but I also am allowing this week to be my week of tweaking and adjusting as Addie, Ian, and I learn how to work around our new schedule/routine. It will be different for me having two students and learning how to teach Ian while Addie is doing quiet work and teaching Ian to play quietly by himself while I am working with Addie.

I was looking through and found some OLD videos of Addie learning with me. They are no more than 2 minutes each. Wow, was she little (2 1/2 at the time)!

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Have a great first day of school (for my fellow Floridians and Team Mac in New Jersey)!

When do your kids go back to school?

Do you have any "back to school" traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails