Send all guest post submissions to godlyrose at yahoo dot com.
Please read the Guest Posting Guidelines below before submitting your post.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Your topic should fit withing the following categories:
- Recipe (non-alcoholic)
- Child and family friendly activity ideas for all seasons and Christian and National holidays (no Halloween submissions)
- Homeschooling methods, tips and tricks, scheduling, and encouragement.
- Marriage building, family building, memory building.
- Housekeeping tips and tricks.
- Encouragement for women- single, wives, mothers
- All submissions must be your original content.
- No plagiarizing. If you quote another source, you must quote that source.
- Once your submission has been posted on The Joy of Homemaking, you may not repost in part or in whole your submission on any other site. You may promote your post on your website and social media.
- The Joy of Homemaking does not pay for submissions. All guest posts are voluntary and are done without the expectation of payment. Your post will clearly state that you are the author, and I will include a link to your blog/website if applicable.
- Once your post is submitted and posted on The Joy of Homemaking, we reserve the right to promote the post on social media and link-ups.
- Only send in images that you have the right to (no source photos or photos downloaded from the Internet).
- By sending in an image you are guaranteeing that you have the permission of the people shown in the photo to use their photo.
- The Joy of Homemaking reserves the right to enhance any images in order to make them "post ready".
- The Joy of Homemaking reserves the right to reject any image that does not align with our standard of conduct.
- The Joy of Homemaking permits the use of one link back to your blog/website in your bio. No affiliate links are to be used in your post at any time.
- Links may be included in your post as long as they relate to the topic or link back to a cited source.
- The Joy of Homemaking reserves the right to reject submissions if they do not comply with the guidelines described or with our values.
- Submissions may be edited.
- You will be notified within 3-5 days of submission if and when your submission will be used so you can help promote your post.
- The Joy of Homemaking reserves the right to adjust and amend these guidelines.
- The Joy of Homemaking reserves the right to refuse posts that do not align with our personal convictions and beliefs.
- If you choose to submit a post, you understand that you cannot claim any profits made from your submission.
- The Joy of Homemaking reserves the right to refuse submissions that are made for the purpose of advertisement. The Joy of Homemaking charges for advertising on this site. If you would like to submit a post for advertisement, contact me for more information.
I look forward to your submission.