Monday, July 13, 2009

Update on Mocha Monday

We, as in Addie and I, will be taking advantage of the Mocha Monday thru August 3rd. We went out today so Mommy could get her yummy iced mocha, and what a treat it was. It was 7 oz. of pure happiness and sugar. I opted for the fat free milk so I would at least have some "good" in this treat. However, apparently not all McDonald's are participating. After finally talking Brian into stopping on his drive home to get his mocha, he stopped at one of the McDonald's (not in our area, thankfully) that is not participating in this deal. My poor husband. I doubt I'll ever be able to talk him into trying any free deals again. Anyway, I hope you were able to enjoy a free Monday Mocha today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails