Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Time

I'll be taking a few days off from blogging as we have a lot of family happenings planned. My cousin and his daughter have been in town for a few days, so we have had the opportunity to take a day trip with them and our other cousins who live in the area. We visited Petland, which a really neat pet shop. You go into a cubicle, tell the worker which of the doggies in the window you want to play with, and they bring you the sweetest little puppies. It is a really inexpensive, fun way to spend time with your little one...as long as you don't fall in love with the puppies.



Today, Miss Addie and I went to Faye's school to see her classroom before the kids come to school next week. After that, we went to Toys R Us to pick up a front facing car seat for the Addie Girl (ooooh, she looks like a big girl!) and then to my cousin's house to go swimming. I could so take a nap right now! Later, we will be meeting them for dinner.











Beginning tomorrow, my husband is taking a few days off of work to spend with us and to prepare for Saturday's Fantasy Football draft (he is the commissioner of his league). He has been gearing up for this for a few months now, so he is really excited. I have been "drafted" to fill in the roster chart and keep track of everyone's spending (not real money). Sunday is church, and Monday is a "whatever" day. Whatever we feel like doing, we will do, Lord willing. So with that I bid you a sweet farewell until Tuesday. Have a great (long) weekend.

 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails