Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap- Pork Roast Dinner

This is a one dish meal that just takes a few minutes of preparation and then you can forget about it. I made it this past Thursday and it was a huge hit. And I am happy to say that this is a Suzette original...hehe.

Pot Roast Dinner

Ingredients:
  • Pork roast, thawed
  • Potatoes (I was cooking for 4 adults so I used 8 potatoes)
  • Bag of frozen veggies
  • Your favorite seasoning (remember, we are going for maximum flavor)
Directions:
  • Cut away any excess fat from the roast.
  • Cover the roast with your favorite seasonings (I mean really cover it)
  • Put the roast in your baking dish (I used my largest Pyrex baking dish)
  • Peel, wash, and quarter the potates.
  • Surround the roast with your potatoes.
  • Empty your bag of frozen veggies over the top of the potatoes (I didn't thaw out the veggies before hand)
  • Take your seasoning and sprinkle generously over the potatoes and veggies.
  • Cover the dish with Aluminum foil.
  • Bake at 350 degrees F for about 3 hours or until the meat is thoroughly cooked.

2 comments:

  1. Suzette originals are my FAV!!!!!!!! LOL p.s. I am dying to call you, but don't want to bother you, can you tell me when during the week in good for you? I don't want to interfere with Addie's school time or wake her up during nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet my husband would love that recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails