Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog House Keeping

There is a real post for today, so don't forget to scroll down to read that.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to monitor comments that are posted. I never had any issues with this until a comment was posted yesterday that was just completely out of line (which has since been deleted). It was not from any of my wonderful followers who have just been encouragers and blessings to me (thank you, Kathy, for alerting me to that unfortunate comment). Also, Blogger has not been alerting me when a comment has been posted, so if I haven't responded to your comments, please know, I am going to fix this problem. Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Awe! I'm sorry you had to deal with that! I hate that people have to do stuff like that! :(

    Love what you've done with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! I'm sorry to hear about that Suz. Was it somebody you know, or a computer generated comment? I wonder about that sometimes: if I should moderate or not... I did have what seemed to be a computer generated "ad" comment once, but nothing obscene or anything... Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be very disturbing if a computer could generate such an obscene comment! I'm pretty sure it was a person and definitely NOT one of my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that! I'm just glad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails