Monday, September 20, 2010

BzzAgent Bizz: Elmers and Xacto

I've mentioned before that I am a BzzAgent.  That means that certain companies send me full sized products to try/use and then tell others about either in person, on FaceBook, or my blog.  Because I am not a paid spokesperson, I am encouraged to share my honest opinion about the products I have tested (not that I would not have an honest opinion).  So far I haven't been disappointed with the products I have tried.

On Saturday, I received products from my latest campaign.  And how awesome is this... they are all related to scrapbooking!  The items I received are:
  • Elmer's Craft Bond Permanent Tape Runner
  • Elmer's Craft Bond Clear dual tip glue pen
  • Elmer's Craft Bond All Purpose Glue Stick
  • Elmer's Craft Bond Glue Spots
  • X-Acto Corner Rounder Punch
  • 2 X-Acto Decorative Edge Scissors
My job is to use these products and then report to you how I liked them.  Lord willing, on Saturday my scrapbooking friends and I will be getting together to scrap, and I will get to use these products and share them with my friends.  Not only will I get to share with you the pages that I made, but I will get to tell you how the products worked as well.

Have a great Monday!  I have some work to do getting my things together for Saturday....

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails