Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beautiful Weather = Fun Family Times

The weather down here has been absolutely beautiful!  And because of that, we have been spending more time enjoying the outdoors.  When Brian comes home, we try to go outside to wait for him and then run all over the yard playing "soccer", chase, or other outdoor activities.


You can't see it, but Addie was giggling up a storm at this point.


Little girl, you have such a good Daddy.  Your shoes came flying off (they couldn't keep up with your fast little feet), so Daddy got down, wiped off your feet, and put your stray shoe back on.


We are seriously thinking about putting her on a soccer team next year.  She can kick like you wouldn't believe.



I am always so thankful for these two.  My husband, best friend, soul mate, and hard worker.  You are such a blessing to me and balance me out so well.  You are so relaxed and take things as they come.  Your heart is so sensitive to the Lord (oh, how I love this about you!) and are always looking for ways to grow your relationship with the Lord and with me.  Addie, what is there to say!  You are my present from God, and I cherish you.  You are so full of life and confidence.  You bring joy to so many, and you are always asking me if you were kind when you say hello to older people at the store.  I love you both! 




We actually practice walking through the house.  Addie comes to me and says, "No running," and then takes very deliberate, large walking steps.  Needless to say, outside is her running zone.  I love how this photo captures her in flight.



I hope that wherever you are, you are able to enjoy the great outdoors with your family.  Don't forget to take pictures and keep them (and share them) where you can look back at the simple memory you made with your family.

4 comments:

  1. Those two are just precious together! It's so sweet how you can actually see in his face how much he loves being a daddy...I see that in my honey even now with Jaden still in my belly! It's a priceless gift from GOD, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun Addie! Julia and her daddy LOVE soccer too! The running and chasing the ball is the best part. I get tired just watching them go!

    Love you Addie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! Glad you're enjoying the beautiful weather this time of year brings...so you've got a budding soccer player on your hands, huh? Hope you're having a great week Suzette! P.S. Have you heard from Cara yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw how sweet! awesome you caught those darling pictures on camera. :)
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails