Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can We Say Awesome!

Brian has always been a loving, caring husband, but this week he has really gone above and beyond the call of duty.

This pregnancy has been very different for me than Addie's pregnancy.  I have experienced nausea, dizziness, and headaches (all good signs... or so I am told) which has meant that I am not able to do as much as I'm used to doing (and you know I am not liking that very much!). 

Brian has taken over in the areas that I am not able to.  He has taken over the dinner dishes, bathing Addie in the evenings, vacuuming and mopping the floors, and waiting on me.  After working all day long, he comes home and gives me a hand wherever necessary. 

He is on vacation this week, and he has continued to be the wonderful husband and father that he naturally is.  On Monday, my two day headache was still kicking (Tylenol does help, thank God), so he took Addie with him to run errands to give me a chance to just rest and do nothing which helped a lot. 

Brian is a very humble man, and doesn't like to be bragged on, but I could not help but publicly thank him for what he has done so quietly here at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails