Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back in Full Swing Tomorrow

We have been wonderfully busy and happily off of our normal schedule for the last week.  Having Brian home on vacation, taking several day trips to Busch Gardens, having my cousin Belinda over for a happy four days, and celebrating Addie's birthday with our closest family we all aspects of this wonderful week.

Because of my desire to want to spend as much time with our family as possible, I haven't posted since Thursday (a previously planned and scheduled post).  I will be back and in the full swing of things tomorrow with a glimpse of our first trip to Busch Gardens (can I even begin to tell you how wonderful it was!).

Have a great Tuesday and I will see you tomorrow, Lord willing!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails