Thursday, October 13, 2011

For This I Pray

I pray that you grow to follow the Lord... and that I am a good example to you both.

I pray that you come to know the Lord personally and that you ask Jesus into your heart at an early age (half of this prayer has been answered already.... now my prayer is for Ian)

I pray that God always pours His blessings upon you and grants you favor in everything that you do.

I pray that you become like Joseph, full of integrity and that everything you touch will be blessed.

I pray that you are like Abraham and are considered a friend of God.

I pray that you are like Daniel, wiser than all of  his (your) peers.

I pray that you are like David, and become a woman and man after God's own heart.

I pray that you are like Esther and find favor with those in authority over you and that you do great things one day.

I pray that you are like Moses, great leaders and yet known as the humblest of all.

I pray that you can make a request like Jabez and that God will grant you what you request.

I pray that God covers you with His hand, hedge, and shield of protection at all times.

I pray that your hearts always be softened to the Lord and that you are always able to hear His voice.

I pray that the voices of God and your parents are heard louder than the voices of those around you who may speak negatively in your direction.

I pray that you grow up to be like Jesus- kind, compassionate, wise, gentle, ready to give an answer, pure, in a deep relationship with our Heavenly Father- and that you grow in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails