Monday, October 10, 2011

Out for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and a Bunch of Snacks In Between

Photo Courtesy of Mandy from Giggles to Grace Photography


Lord willing, I'll be back on Wednesday.  I have these two wonderful little responsibilities that I need to focus on right now.  One nurses on demand despite my best efforts to work him into a two hour schedule, and the other just needs Mommy's extra time for fun, play-doh, playing zoo, school time, and whatever else she can imagine up.

I look forward to sharing with you a bit about the photographer of the above photo and the story her family is living right now.  I also can't wait to share some of the other photos she captured for us. 

Ian was 7 days old in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails