Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Highlight For Me

Monday was my birthday. 36 years young.

Obviously, the number was not too exciting for me to celebrate.  As I told my sister over the phone, 36 is not old, but the number isn't as pretty to look at as 29.

Because Brian had to work on Monday, he took us to dinner on Saturday and brought Chinese food home for dinner on Monday so I didn't have to cook.

But this was the highlight for me.  It is the first thing I saw after I was sent to take some personal time.  I walked out of the bedroom and saw......



My first reaction was to laugh because of the cuteness! My second response was to grab the camera and snap a photo (or two).  My third response was to kiss my three blessings and thank God that this is who my family is.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday mama! So glad you had a great day! God is good all the time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails