Monday, April 30, 2012

Addie's Thoughts

 On Facebook, a friend of mine posted a series of incomplete phrases that she had her son complete about his daddy. I thought something like that would be more meaningful to Brian than just having Addie draw him another picture in his card.

Here are Addie's thoughts on Daddy.

My daddy is: Daddy (now that we have established that....)

My daddy likes to wear: clothes (and we are so thankful for that)

He loves to eat: breakfast (Brian laughed... any meal will suit him just fine)

He is smart because he knows: what to do (yes, I agree)


My dad works hard at: work (I have been telling her that since she was an infant and we would wave goodbye to him as he drove off to work)

Daddy always tells me: I love you (yes, he does)

It makes my dad happy when I: obey (it makes Mommy happy, too)

If he could go on a trip, he would go: to Sea World (we had Sea World on the brain at the time)


I really love it when my dad: smiles (he does have a beautiful smile)

If I could give my dad anything it would be: breakfast (Brian laughed really hard at this one.... and then asked why she was so stuck on giving him breakfast)

My favorite thing about my dad is: hugging (sigh.... what can I say to that....)

2 comments:

  1. Precious.
    I saw a book for recording children's birthday celebrations and for each year there was a section like this that the parents or child could fill in each year. I always thought that could be a fun way to see how they grew up. I love that these questions about her daddy, sweet memories. And clearly she thinks he needs to eat more in the morning!! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissie, your comments always bring a smile to my face :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails