Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful | Suzette -by Brian (husband)

No this is not my wife. She would never write about herself so I thought this would be a nice surprise. I apologize for I am not as gifted with words as she is, but here goes nothing.

Thankful for savings. Right now Suzette (whom I call babes) is doing black Friday shopping (on Thursday?) to save our family money on Christmas gifts. She is the best at finding deals and stretching my paycheck as far as she can. I am amazed at how gifted she is at saving us money.



Thankful for beauty. I must say my wife is the most beautiful (both inside and out) woman on earth. I truly am a blessed man! She's HOT!


Thankful for friendship. Yes, I married my best friend. I don't just love my wife....I really like her too! All day, everyday I can't wait to get home from work to spend my evenings with her.



Thankful for her as a mother. My daughter is already reading at age 4. My son communicates his needs to us through sign language. We can bring them anywhere and not worry about their behavior. And they are a joy to be around. They are like a carbon copy of her, and the love she pours into them is amazing.


Thankful for her as a wife. She meets all my needs, is a terrific cook, and did I mention she's HOT!



Thankful for her Godliness. She really is a Proverbs 31 woman and again she teaches our kids about the Lord and is also an encouragement to me. She keeps me in check daily on the things of the Lord (in a respectful way). She lives up to her e-mail name (godlyrose). I think it defines her perfectly.


 
Thankful for sense of humor. She may post on here that I'm the funny one, but she often can make me laugh and smile. Being married has been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives together. There's never a dull moment!

I have to go now , I just heard the garage door open and it's 12:30 am...

Babes, I love you! Thank you for marrying me and for being YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy and I think this is probably the sweetest blog post we've ever read! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this one!!!! So sweet!!!! Brian, you truly are a great guy!!! Oh Suzette, I do hope you gave him lots of kisses for this :O) hehe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails