Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ma Ingalls: A Personal Update

Yesterday, my cousin Lisa came over to help me purge the kids' rooms. Whatever was unnecessary, not played with, out grown, or just in the way was purged. 

I considered what I wanted the purpose of their rooms to be- a place with room to play and a place for all toys to be put back after they are done and, of course, a place for them to comfortably sleep. That is exactly what we now have.

I am so satisfied with the way the kids' rooms turned out. The office closet is my next project. On my way!

1 comment:

  1. I am not taking classes this summer which was a decision based on lots of things but one big one is because our house has become over run with "stuff" and I need to purge to reclaim it for the purpose we first bought it for. Hosting and family time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails