Thursday, September 19, 2013

Apple Dip

Today, I am joining Jill at Blessed Beyond A Doubt in her apple themed blog hop.

In the past, I shared about a family night that we did here, that just so happened to be apple themed. So I thought I would share a recipe that we used that night for a quick and (I guess) healthy snack that we enjoyed, and little people can definitely help to make.

We simply called it Apple Dip. I realize that it isn't a flashy, original name, but, hey, it's short, sweet and to the point. :)





Apple Dip

1 6 ounce cup of yogurt (we used vanilla, but key lime also works well)
1-2 tbsp. peanut butter
Several apples
lemon juice

Put the peanut butter and yogurt in a non breakable bowl and let your little one stir until totally combined.

Dip your apple slices in the lemon juice to keep them from browning.

Dip sliced apples in your apple dip and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails