Monday, November 4, 2013

17 Books for Celebrating Thanksgiving

 
November 1 marked the beginning of the Thanksgiving season for most of the world (it started in our home on September 22). As is my yearly tradition for my family, I began my search for wholesome Thanksgiving based books- some based historically on the Pilgrims, Squanto, and the national call for a day of Thanksgiving and some that are just sweet and fun.
 
I began reading countless reviews to find the best books for either introducing children to the truth of Thanksgiving or just the simple celebration of it, and these were just a few of my favorites. I hope you find this list helpful!
 
Let the Thanksgiving season begin!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails