Monday, November 11, 2013

Archives | Judges 2:10

Today's archive post based on Judges 2:10 is a reminder that we need to share with our children the faith that we have in the Lord and tell them about what he has done and is doing in our lives on a daily basis. Otherwise we will raise a "generation after {us} who {does} not know the Lord, nor yet the work which He had done for {us}."

I also want to take a moment to say thank you to the Veterans who have served in war time and peace time, who have served to ensure our freedom. A special thanks to Uncle Jack, Grandpa Don, my uncles Johnny, Luis, and Carlos, and my nephew Justin who is currently serving.

On Friday I will be reviewing a book entitled I Miss Daddy by Acacia Slaton Beumer which looks at a soldiers deployment from the standpoint of his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails