Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Archives | A Letter From Mom

Timing is everything (or so I'm told).

The archive post that fell on today could not have been timed more perfectly.

It is all about prayer and babies.

This weekend, we celebrated the upcoming birth of my nephew, who has been prayed for and covered in prayer throughout my sister's pregnancy.

And what a pregnancy she has been blessed with!

No morning sickness. No cravings. And the Lord has been working in every area of my sister's life to even make her work load as light as possible (this year she has both an intern and a certified teacher helping her in the classroom).

I must say that neither my sister nor I have experienced the types of pregnancies that our mother did. Mom always wanted more children, but her pregnancies were hard as will be seen in today's archive post, which was A Letter From Mom to me.

Every time I read this letter it reminds me that God had a purpose for my life.

Your life has a purpose, too.

I pray that today you come to see your purpose and worth, because you were created by an Almighty God who loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails