Wednesday, June 25, 2014

99 Stories from the Bible

Before I share about the book I am reviewing today, I wanted to let you know that for the next few months I will be posting two to three times a week. God has brought an amazing opportunity for me and my family to serve Him, so until I have a handle on my responsibilities here at home and my new responsibilities, I will need to cut back just a bit. But I will still be here, and I cannot wait to share with you what God is doing in our lives right now.

If you want to be sure not to miss a post, please sign up to receive the posts directly to your email box or follow this page on Facebook. 

Today, I am at Christian Children's Book Review sharing about a wonderful Bible Story book called 99 Stories from the Bible. Come stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails