Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Blog Housekeeping

Every once in a while you may see a title with only a link below it. There is a reason for that. There is a company called BzzAgent that enlists regular everyday people to try new products, look at new and old websites, and then Buzz about it (give our opinion). We are called BzzAgents, and we do not receive any kind of financial gain from this. We do receive coupons to pass out to others for campaigns that we are assigned (waiting for a shipment to come for an upcoming campaign), and then we are responsible to report back what the general opinion of the product was. Complete honesty whether good or bad is wanted (a reason for us not receiving financial gain from this). The more we buzz (pass information along to family and friends and share our opinions), the more campaigns we will be invited to participate in, and the more our voices are heard by the companies producing the products we use on a daily basis.

The UPromise link that was featured a few days ago was placed there because I had gone to the site, evaluated it, and then chose to spread the word about this site to those of you who read my blog in case you are interested in checking it out for your own family. Please be advised that I am merely voicing an opinion, and any actions that you may take on these sites are done by your own choice. We have registered Addie for the UPromise program so that we can start saving money towards her college tuition in the future (it seems like a long way away, but I'm sure that will fly by as quickly as her first year has).

As I mentioned, any site that I place on here are sites that I have visited and thought noteworthy. I will only knowingly put sites up here that abide by the standards that I hold and do not compromise them in any way. I hope you find these sites helpful as you care for your precious families and homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails