Saturday, June 27, 2009

Some Scrapbook Pages

I am always talking about scrap-booking, but I rarely actually show any pages. So I grabbed my camera and took some pictures. These were all made using my square punch tool. I bought it a few weeks ago, grabbed a bunch of pictures that were frustrating me because they were waiting to be scrapbooked and I had no ideas for them, and punched away.







The first two layouts are very linear and orderly. The last layout is a combination of photos that don't actually go together, that are square punched and also cropped, but because they represent all of the stories yet to be told, they all go together. They have also been brought together within the confines of the larger rectangle and by the journaling around them. I have about five other layouts in the works that have all been made with my square punch (so I got a little excited with my new tool:). Have a great weekend...I'm off to finish another scrapbook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails