Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome

To those of you joining me for the first time, I welcome you heartily. This website began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what is going on with our family but has grown into much more, and I hope that any new visitors will feel as welcome as those who already know us. We are moving here from http://360.yahoo.com/godlyrose in case you would like to get to know us a bit better. However, those posts will only be available for viewing until July 12, when that site will be shut down.


For those of you who do not know me, I am a born again Christian. I love the Lord Jesus with all of my heart, and I strive to live my life to be pleasing to him. I have been happily married to the love of my life, Brian, for almost five years (July will make 5 years), and I am the proud mother of a beautiful little girl who we call Addie (a nickname). I am now a stay-at-home mommy, although I was a teacher for 11 years (one year up north and ten years here).


I love being a homemaker, and I hope that I can give you ideas and motivation to make your home a haven for your family to come to at the end of each day. Sometimes I will be sharing craft ideas, recipes, organization tips, family fun times, our family times, my reflections on how God is speaking to me through his Word, and just thoughts on everyday lessons that I am learning (or relearning). I hope you come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails