Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Grand Idea...


I can say that because the idea isn't actually mine.

I have mentioned in a past post that I received a subscription to the Family Fun magazine as a gift from my aunt who we lovingly call GrandTiti. In the September 2009 issue there is a great idea using a bean bag.

If you are like us, you have cute stuffed animals of all shapes, sizes, and kinds coming out of every nook cranny and crevice in your home, and no matter how hard you try, there is just no easy way to store them neatly on a consistent basis.

That is where this great idea comes in!

Take a bean bag and empty it of all of the little styrofoam balls (that is what is inside of the bean bags... I found out!). Replace the styrofoam with all of your child's squishy and soft animals and toys. The bag zips back up easily, and it can still be used as a seat.

Such a grand idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails