Thursday, September 3, 2009

Left Over Night

If you are like me, you save your leftovers from dinner intending to feed them to the family at another point in the next week, but that never happens. The leftovers build up and then when it is time to clean out the fridge for garbage day, much of the left over food ends up in the trash. About a month ago, my mom-in-law and I came up with an idea to get rid of our left overs. When we have enough leftovers, we have left over dinner. She brings her leftovers to our home, and we all pick and choose what we want to eat. I usually make or pick up a little something to supplement the meal. The left overs get eaten, and we have a chance to spend some extra time together- ahem...Addie gets to spend some extra time with Grandma and Grandpops.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an encouragement as a daughter-in-law. Thanks for the example you have been to me in so many ways, whether as a daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend, mom, teacher, and daughter-in-law. I am so thankful you were born first so that I could have you as a godly role model in my life. You are a tremendous blessing to me as a sister, and I love your left-over dinner nights. Let's eat!
    Love you, ME.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails