Friday, September 4, 2009

Off For Some Family Time



I have mentioned my Aunt Ruth in several posts (aka GrandTiti- my mother's sister). Well, we are very excited that she and Uncle Jack will be coming to visit us for the holiday weekend. They are so excited to spend some time with Addie, and we are so excited to see them. We have made some plans of activities that we would like to do with them, so I will be taking a few days off from the blog, but, Lord willing I should be back on Tuesday. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, and I look forward to sharing some of the activities we did with you.

Today would also have been my mother's 59th birthday. Happy birthday, Mama.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend.
    Happy birthday to your mom.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post and just wanted to let you know that I love you so much. I remembered mom's birthday being the 4th too, and it was nice to see you write something. I love you, ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzette, I'm so proud of you. It must be very difficult to lose your mom. You have been so strong and honored the Lord with your actions. I can't imagine how hard it must be...I am giving my mom an extra hug the next time I see her. It's easy to take those we love for granted and your post reminded me not to do that. Love you lots...Kristi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails