Friday, November 6, 2009

A New Thing
















We have never put her in the corner, yet for some reason, our little Addie is fascinated with it. It is not just any corner that makes her happy either. It is a very specific corner. It is right next to our entertainment center. And not just anyone can go in the corner with her. Only Mommy is allowed in the corner with her. She will toddle over, grab my thumb, and pull me into the corner. Then she sits down, snuggles up to me, and starts "talking". I can only imagine what she is telling me. Then she looks up at me, smiles, and pops her head out to surprise Daddy. He has tried to join us in the corner, but I guess it is a "Girls Only" corner because she helps him "out" of the corner. Her dolls are allowed to join us in the corner as well. And we hug them and give them sips of apple juice from her sippy cup. Then she runs out to check that everything in the world is still as she left it. Then she runs back to make sure I'm still there waiting for her, and the fun begins all over again.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails