Thursday, November 5, 2009

December Daily 2009- Part 1











I will have to do another few postings featuring last year's December Daily album (I can only put five pictures up per post), but I thought that I would let you get a sneak peek at the cover of this year's book. It was a Making Memories album that I covered in an Anna Griffin patterned paper using Modge Podge.
I have been gathering Christmas type papers and trimmings all year long in anticipation of this album. On Tuesday, I worked on the first 12 pages of the album (pictures to come soon). The idea is to pre-make your album pages in different sizes and shapes to give variety to the album and to take the stress level and complication during the actually month. Because I know what type of pages I am working with ahead of time, it helps me to know how many pictures I need to take each day and what type of layout they need to be (portrait or landscape). I also have some dates already on the calendar so I can also plan to put pages that will require more pictures on those days.
I hope that if you were able to visit Ali Edward's blog that you were inspired to participate this year in the December Daily album. I am looking forward to this project, and I can't wait to start adding pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails