Thursday, December 3, 2009

Carol of the Bells


After getting my Christmas cards made up this past weekend, I couldn't help comparing pictures of Addie from last Christmas to the ones taken this year. I put a quick scrapbook page together of the comparison.


The Journaling: I can't get over the change in you from your first Christmas to your second Christmas. You are definitely more aware of the decorations and the excitement. Christmas morning is going to be so much fun!

**********************************

Today, I am also posting a video to the song Carol of the Bells. But believe me, this is not the Carol of the Bells that you are probably used to. When I was a little girl, a Claymation Christmas show aired on TV. Their version of Carol of the Bells has been one of my father's favorites. My dad has always been known for picking up quotes and phrases from movies, shows, and clips and incorporating them into his everyday conversations. This clip contains a few phrases that I have come to love because of my dad's use of them.

Carol of the Bells has always been one of my favorite Christmas songs and I even played a version of it on the piano during high school. I think the tune itself is so beautiful. I hope you enjoy this light-hearted version of the song.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you can compare the two photos...she's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails