Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pictures Slideshow

Christmas was bittersweet this year. While enjoying the anticipation of Christmas morning, and looking forward to seeing Addie's reaction to the gifts she would be receiving, there was also the sadness from losing my cousin unexpectedly. However, as a believer in Christ, we know that this life is not all there is. And we know that one day we will see John again. Until then, I thank God for the wonderful memories that I have of John and the time God allowed us to spend with him in July. Lord, thank you for the promises that You have given us in Your Word and the life that you have promised to those of us who chose to accept it.

I'll be taking tomorrow off, but I do have blogs set up for the rest of the week. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails