Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our Christmas Card to You

This is our Christmas card to you. The embellishments are from Jessica Sprague Holidays in Hand collection and Shabby Princess Happy Go Lucky Kit.



****************************************
Today's song is also a fun one. Last year, Brian heard this group sing the 12 Days of Christmas on the radio and found the video online. This year when I was looking for it, I could not find the original video. This is still the same group, but a more recent version of their song. I personally liked the arrangement I heard last year better, but the song is the same. How they are able to remember what they are singing is completely beyond me! Here is Straight No Chaser 12 Days of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails