Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Park

Today's post has absolutely nothing to do with the song link for the day. I had mentioned that last Sunday we went to a local park. I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from that day. Faye literally took over 100 pictures for us. I am so thankful that she has always been willing to take pictures for us. She has been taking our pictures since Brian and I were dating. She has captured some of our most memorable moments, such as the first time we held hands. When Addie came along, she continued to be our family photographer. She is the talent behind Addie's Christmas pictures (from the Addie at 21 months post and our Christmas card).

This park is nestled away in a rural part of town. During baseball/softball season, it is bustling with activity. But it has its moments of peace and quiet. We usually manage to find our way there during those times.


We played in the playground for a while and then went to play with bubbles and our big, blue ball that Uncle Jack and GrandTiti brought us during their last visit. Addie loved walking through the bubbles and having them pop on her face.

Aunt Faye got into the action and took a break from behind the camera. Brian did a great job, I think.
Brian loves doing the whole playground thing with Addie. I'm more of the "Watch out!" person. I know, I know, I need to loosen up a bit.
It was such a wonderful evening that was topped off by a light meal at Hardees. I love these simple moments in life that just bring us together as a family. I love that I have a husband who loves his family and looks for ways to keep us smiling. I love that Addie gets so excited to play with us. I love that Faye is willing to take pictures so we can look back and remember these moments.


***********************************
Today's song link is to Mercy Me's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I absolutely love their arrangement of this song. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzette, God made you just the way you are and I love you!!! You and Brian compliment each other very well, and yes, you are so blessed to have Faye always there to love and support you and capture such beautiful moments on film...she is a great sister!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails