Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Current Favorites

These are just a few of my current favorite digital scrapbook pages. All of my digital pages can be seen by clicking on the Flickr icon on the sidebar. Even in my traditional pages, I've been using white as my background. It helps to stretch my patterned paper and supplies, and the focus remains on the photos. What I love about the digital style versus the traditional is that I can size my photos however I want instead of being limited to the standard 4x6 size. Most of what I use on these pages has been freebies from different digital scrapbooking websites. The list of supplies can be found at the bottom of the post.

I wanted to do a layout using seveal pictures taken from our trip to Disney. The sketch is from Becky Higgins.


One of my scrapbooking "things to do" is to make a month in review page for each month from 2009. This was the first in my layout mission. The template is from Ali Edwards from Designer Digitals. This is one of the two items I have purchased.



I love my husband so much. There are times when I am looking through our pictures that I just have to make a layout with our relationship as the focus. I love the idea of digital pictures because I can "crop" a photo is unusual ways, but the originals are still safe.


I am a list maker and a goal setter. Without a goal, I feel like I'm wandering aimlessly. I decided to make a list of goals I would like to accomplish this year.


2003 we were engaged, 2004 we were married, 2007 we were pregnant with Addie, and here we are pictured in December of 2009. I love how these pictures tell our story. I love how they show the love we had for each other in our engagement and how that love has grown and developed over the years.


Photo editing software: Adobe Photoshop Elements (my Christmas present from Dad), all elements and embellishments are from freebies from the following companies: Shabby Princess, Paisley Press, Katie Pertiet, Scrap Girls, Ali Edwards (font).




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails