Sunday, February 7, 2010

Announcing....

A dear friend of mine from way back in high school youth group (FaceBook has been great for finding dear friends from long ago), began a money saving blog. Her name is Terry and she is a walking encyclopedia of money saving tips, coupons fiinds, and free samples deals. I have literally spent hours chasing down all of the links she posts on FaceBook and them sit back and wait for my samples to come in the mail. Her blog is called In the Mind and Wallet of a Family Tree Mom.

Also, my dear friend/cousin/encourager Victoria also started a blog called The Joys of Sports: Got To Love It! Her dream one day is to be an announcer for ESPN (come on people, you have to hire her!). She really knows her sports and has very valid opinions on what is going on in the world of sports. If your husband is into sports the way mine is, then you really need to read her blog to know what is going on. I love reading her blog, then when Brian talks about the latest news in sports, I can talk with him about what I learned (and because of her clear and concise way of explaining things, I can talk somewhat intelligently about sports with Mr. Knows-everything-there-is-to-know-about-sports).

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks buddy!! baseball season is coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to your upcoming posts! Watching the Superbowl tonight! Go Colts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails