Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Whatever your hand finds to do, verily, do it with all your might..." Ecclesiates 9:10a

As you go through your day today, remember to do everything to the glory of God. So many times we fall into our routine and just do what we do without thinking and without a conscious effort to honor God. Today, I plan on consciously thinking about everything that I am doing whether it be changing a diaper, packing a lunch, folding the laundry, putting away the dishes, cooking dinner, or wiping down the counters and making sure that I am doing it in an attitude of honor and worship to the Lord.

The song, Every Move I Make, is one that I used to sing with my students in the mornings as we were checking our seat work from the day before. What a reminder that every move we make is made because God has given us the ability. I want to use my abilities to bring honor and glory to Him.

Have a Jesus filled day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the reminder! It says "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him." Oh and thank you for telling me about the whole pasting thing! Have a blessed day in Jesus! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails