Monday, March 15, 2010

The Perfect Group Hug











We have what is known in our home as the "Group Hug". It happens just about every day.
It begins with Brian and me giving each other a hug.
Then a little person sees us, comes running up, grabs our legs, and starts stepping on her tip toes while saying, "Hug!"
Brian usually picks her up.
We both shout, "Group hug!"
Addie shouts, "Hug!"
Then we proceed to have a group hug.
What made this hug so perfect? My sister was able to capture it for us. An event that happens quite often but has never been captured...until now. Thank, Faye.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Kristi! Faye is the best!!! So is her sister, Suzette!!! Love you guys!

    Kathy Hoberg McCain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable Suzette! I have great memories like this from my childhood... How was your weekend? ~Kristin
    PS-I did get your answer to my recipe question Saturday (thanks!) but since I was already posting recipes today, just thought I'd wait and have them count as my "swap"!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails