Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap- Polar Bears

This is my mom-in-law's recipe. I remember her making it before Brian and I were dating. I told her how much I loved them, and she said that she would send me the recipe through Brian...she was trying to move things along I think. Anyways, guys just aren't into the recipe swapping thing, so I ended up getting the recipe after we were married. These are delicious!

Polar Bears

Ingredients and Directions:

  • 11 oz. white chocolate morsels (melt)

Add the following into the melted white chocolate:

  • 1 cup rice krispies
  • 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
  • Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet.
  • Freeze for 3 minutes until hard.

Don't forget to check out Kristi's recipe at her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Those sound YUMMY! - Great to bring when you're attending a "finger food" event too I bet.- Filing the recipe away for future use... How does your "recipe exchange" work on Saturdays? Are you looking for recipes back or do just post one each Sat.? Hope you have a blessed day! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kristin, great question! First, you reminded me that I forgot to put in the link to Kristi's blog for her recipe. Our recipe swap has just been a weekly Saturday post of a recipe, but we would love to have others post a recipe in the comments or set up a link in the comments to their recipe and one from their blog to ours. Have a wonderful weekend. Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails