Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap- Polar Bears

This is my mom-in-law's recipe. I remember her making it before Brian and I were dating. I told her how much I loved them, and she said that she would send me the recipe through Brian...she was trying to move things along I think. Anyways, guys just aren't into the recipe swapping thing, so I ended up getting the recipe after we were married. These are delicious!

Polar Bears

Ingredients and Directions:

  • 11 oz. white chocolate morsels (melt)

Add the following into the melted white chocolate:

  • 1 cup rice krispies
  • 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
  • Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet.
  • Freeze for 3 minutes until hard.

Don't forget to check out Kristi's recipe at her blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails