Friday, May 28, 2010

Simplicity

As the Memorial holiday weekend approaches, I will be shutting down all things electronic in order to invest in family time. Time with my two love bugs. Time with extended family. Time enjoying God's good earth. Time laughing and catching up. Time playing hard and relaxing well.

Lord willing, I will be back on Tuesday, with lots to tell you about our weekend, lots to share with you from my devotions, and, of course, lots of pictures. Have a wonderful Memorial day!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I think I'm going electronic free this weekend too. Can't wait to hear about your celebrations and relaxation! Have a great Memorial Day Suzette, ~K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely weekend with your family! :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails