Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap: Easy Cheesy Barbecued Sloppy Joes

One of my handy dandy little go-to cookbooks was a free little booklet that Sam's Club and Kraft colaborated on and gave away at Sam's about a year back.  Once again, Dad is responsible for getting ahold of this one for me (and to think, he used to tease me when I was a teenager because of my dislike of the kitchen).

Ingredients

1 lb. ground beef
1 green pepper, chopped
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 cup barbecue sauce
4 hamburger buns
4 slices cheese

Directions

Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
Stir in barbecue sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occassionally
Fill buns with meat mixture and cheese.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails