Thursday, December 30, 2010

3's of Me

Three names I go by
1. Sweetness/ Sweet Pea/ Babe (from Brian)
2. Mom/ Mommy (depending on what mood she is in)
3. Sue/ Suzie (by some friends and family on my side- a sister-in-law is named Susie so I am not called Suzie by anyone on Brian's side)




  
Three jobs I have had in my life
1. House cleaning
2. JCPenney stockroom during my summers while in college
3. Teaching for 11 years








Three places I have lived
1. New York (I was born there, moved down to FL when I was about 5, moved back to NY when I was 10)
2. New Jersey (Moved there just before my 13th birthday)
3. Florida (Moved back to Florida in March of 1998)








Three favorite drinks
1. Coffee
2. Coffee
3. Coffee (hey, God made the coffee bean so it's all good, right?)





Three TV shows that I watch
1. The Wonder Pets (Veggie Tales are videos/DVDs so those don't count)
2. The Amazing Race
3. Fox and Friends




Three places I have been
1. Mexico
2. St. Thomas/ St. John/ St. Maartin, Grand Cayman
3. Belize






People that call/text me regularly
1. Kristi/ Victoria
2. Brian
3. Faye

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chili with sweet potato
2. Baked ziti
3. Cheese






I am looking forward to
1. January 1, 2011
2. New adventures in the New Year
3. Sharing more ideas, memories, and moments with you all

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I had to laugh when I saw the one about coffee! Totally with you on that. =)

    I like these posts- it's fun to get to know you a little better! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3's of you Suzette! I love all of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails