Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Quick Photo

Yes, she has a personality all her own.
Yes, she walks into a room with the idea that the party can now officially start.
Yes, she surprises us everyday.  I guess we didn't realize how quickly she learns.
Yes, she has a level of confidence that I dream to attain.
Yes, her personality is strong.
Yes, her heart is very sensitive to the Lord.
Yes, it makes her sad when she makes Jesus sad.
Yes, she asks to apologize to Jesus after an infraction, then yells up at the ceiling, "I SORRY JESUS!"
Yes, she is in love with the Baby Jesus, and even says she looks like the Baby Jesus after her bath when she is all wrapped up in her towel.
Yes, she is the sweetest little thing.  Her newest phrase is, "Oh, Mommy/Daddy, I miss you all over!" (I think she means "a lot" but her version is way cuter!)
Yes, there are moments where she pouts, but she is quick to apologize and do what she was asked.
Yes, she is a very "what you see is what you get" type of girl.... I think it's called sincerity.
Yes, she is our Addie girl and we wouldn't want her to be any other way.

Journaling: Oh, Addie, you bring Daddy and me such joy.  You have a confidence in your personality that I am so proud of.  You don't care what others think.  You are yourself at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails