Friday, January 21, 2011

Memories | 157,680...


A friend of mine posted on FaceBook this week that we have 940 weekends with our children by the time they turn 18.  That made me start thinking.  How much total time do I have to play with, influence, listen to, watch cartoons with, eat french fries with, play Wii gameswith, play board games with, have special outings with, and just love Addie?

157,680 hours!

157,680 hours is what God has given us with each of our children between the time they are born until they turn 18.

Are we making the most of all of that time?

1 comment:

  1. I love the book, Suzette!! Ha Ha!!! I guess now I know why time is flying by these days! Love your blog! You make me a better person with what you are writing! Thank you!!!!

    Kathy McCain

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails