Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ice Escape

Today, I would love to share this video by CBN's 700 Club with you. It is the incredible story of my mother-in-law's cousin and how God protected her and her husband as they were crossing a frozen waterway in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. They have also been featured in Guidepost magazine at the urging of my in-laws. The video is only 5 minutes, but very powerful. Although I had already heard the story when it origianlly happened and read the article in Guidepost, watching the video brought me to tears.

Ice Escape

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing story! It was neat to see the love that they have for each other, and hear them give God the glory for their rescue. Thanks so much for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So powerful!!!! I was crying by the end of the video. God is good!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    Kathy McCain

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails