Friday, April 29, 2011

Lately, I Have Constantly Found Myself...

...telling you that you make me and Daddy so happy.

...talking about how sweet you are.

...laughing out loud at the funny things you say... and then laughing even harder when you ask, "What's so funny?"

...amazed at your perspective on life and everything around you.

...carrying on a conversation with you and then realizing that our conversation made so much sense.

...blown away by your protectiveness of Jesus when you see the soldiers arrest and hurt Him when we watch The Miracle Maker: The Story of Jesus.  My favorite is when you yell at the t.v. and tell them, "That's my Jesus! Don't hurt my Jesus!"

...proud (in a good way) on Easter Sunday when you walked up to the greeters and said, "Jesus is alive!" and then listening to them as they began telling each other how adorable you are.

...thanking God for giving you to me and Daddy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails