Monday, July 18, 2011

Pumpkin Crumb Cake

On Friday, I gave you my method of meal planning.  Saturday, as I reviewed my meals for the upcoming week, I decided to make a dessert for us that would last for the week- or for most of it.  Again, I went to Supercook to see what I could make with what I had on hand. 

This is the recipe that I chose to use- Pumpkin Crumb Cake.

It was rather easy to make, considering that I had a little helper beside me the entire time.  She is so in love with being in the kitchen.  I want to nuture that.

My little helper played waitress and took a piece to Brian who called out, "Awesome!" from where he was.  I enjoyed a serving as well. 

This recipe serves 15, so there should be plenty for us to enjoy and share (Addie is not big on cake- she is more of an ice cream type of person). And if we have guests over, I will have a tasty, homemade treat to offer.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! You are so wonderful Suzette! Such a great mommy and host!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails