Monday, August 1, 2011

A Brand New Day

This is a brand new month!

This is a brand new week!

This is a brand new day!

No matter how last month was, no matter how last week was, God gives us a brand new day each and every morning. 

So what are you going to do with this blank slate that He has given you this morning?

What will I do with this clean slate?
  • Hug Brian a little tighter...
  • Sit with Addie on the floor and play a little longer.....
  • Lay back and just watch Ian swim across my belly over and over again....
  • Watch a baseball game with Brian.....
  • Read one more book to Addie......
  • Talk to Ian and tell him what a wonderful man of God he is going to be one day.......
Yes, I will have to do my chores, do a load of laundry, wash the dishes, and clean the bathrooms, but that is not the lasting mark I want to leave on this blank slate of today. 

I want......
  • Brian to be happy that I cheered for his team right along with him......
  • Addie to go sleep dreaming of the time she spent with me.....
  • Ian to know as of right now that Mommy is in love with him and cherishes each little thing he does....
And I will call it a successful day.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails