Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scrapbook Saturday | Love You, Addie


Several Christmases ago, my dad bought me Photoshop Elements 8 and I have been hooked. Almost all of the photos that I have used on the blog since Christmas 2009 have been resized, embellished, or touched up (coloring) using Photoshop (that is about all I know how to do at this point). I have also made an occassional digital scrapbook page using Photoshop Elements.

The page above is a digital 8.5x11 page. I decided to make the picture of Addie completely take over the page (after all, cuteness like that really doesn't need much embelishment!). The only element that I actually paid for was the overlay by Ali Edwards Title + Journal 8.5x11 Transparent Overlay No.1. All other embellishments were free online (don't remember where).

Journaling: *enjoyed a visit with Aunt Faye *finally got to play outside with your sidewalk chalk *were your normal happy-go-lucky, I-am-so-in-love-with-life self *made me so happy once again to be your mommy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails