Monday, May 7, 2012

French Fries


This was just as much as accomplishment for me as it was for him.

I would never have given Addie a French Fry until the doctor gave me her approval or until I was sure she would not choke.... you know, when she was around 3 or 4 years old. (Poor Addie! I was so ultra-super-overly protective.)

Last week after our storytime at the library, Grandma L took us to Wendy's for lunch. As we were sitting there eating, I handed Ian a fry.

He devoured it!

He sucked on it, gummed it to death, and was totally pleased with himself.

He ate four fries. Maybe five. I lost count after the third one.

Now my only concern is..... how will I get him to go back to eating that bland tasting baby food after he's had a taste of the "good stuff"?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails