Monday, May 7, 2012

French Fries


This was just as much as accomplishment for me as it was for him.

I would never have given Addie a French Fry until the doctor gave me her approval or until I was sure she would not choke.... you know, when she was around 3 or 4 years old. (Poor Addie! I was so ultra-super-overly protective.)

Last week after our storytime at the library, Grandma L took us to Wendy's for lunch. As we were sitting there eating, I handed Ian a fry.

He devoured it!

He sucked on it, gummed it to death, and was totally pleased with himself.

He ate four fries. Maybe five. I lost count after the third one.

Now my only concern is..... how will I get him to go back to eating that bland tasting baby food after he's had a taste of the "good stuff"?

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ian!! They are so proud of themselves when they manage to eat grown up food and so they should be, those fries were hard work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails