Tuesday, June 12, 2012

She....

Photo taken by me and edited through Instagram by my sister Faye
She is such a sprite little thing.

She wakes up with a giggle.... and with her hair looking cute.... I wish my hair looked great first thing, too.

She is doing really well in her school work.

She loves her brother and is so good at entertaining him when I find myself a bit busy folding laundry or washing dishes.

She loves to be outside no matter how hot or stifling it is out there.

She loves walking Daddy out in the morning.

She and Daddy sign "I love you" as he drives off in the morning.

She loves playing "kitchen" and "cooking" her gumballs.

She is my girl and I love her to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. She is great...and I love instagram. It makes pictures look timeless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails